Precautions for Use:
- Please avoid leaving it on if not in use.
- Avoid leaving under direct sunlight.
- Please do not drop or hit with it.
- Avoid thinner or alcohol. It may damage or discolor.
- Please do not expose to water. Caution when use in wet areas.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- When replacing the batteries, please follow the instructions carefully and with adult supervision.
- If button battery is accidentally swallowed, please consult a doctor
- Please do not dismember or modify this product.
- Please avoid placing it near open fire or high heat.
Changing the battery:
- Pull the head out of the body.
- Please face button batteries with minus(-) facing upwards.
- Please insert head back into the body with the switch facing the stomach.
- Do not replace batteries if the hands are wet.
- Use only certified batteries and set the + - indicators in the correct
- Please dispose of old batteries properly as prescribed by your local