This set contains the following:
1) Utility Knife (AB-60 | Original Series)
2) Paring Knife (CP - Original Series)
Thin blade with a razor sharp edge. The hip up handle makes it easier to cut with less strength and the rounded tip makes it safe to use. The hole along the tip can be used to hang the knife when not in use.
In Japan, it has been a custom amongst the Royal Family for ages to present a sword or a knife on auspicious occasions. Similar customs are found around the world too. A set of good kitchen knives is a present that will bring daily joy for generations.
2pc Knives Set (ACP)
Utility Knife (AB-60)
Blade Length: 170mm
Full Length: 290mm
Weight: Approx 106g
Paring Knife (CP)
Blade Length: 105mm
Full Length: 200mm
Weight: Approx 35g
Packaging Size: W125mm x L375mm x H30mm
(Blade) Chrome molybdenum vanadium high-carbon steel | (Handle) Wood
Made in Japan
Care for MAC Knives
- Do not use the Knife other than Cooking. (Cutting food only)
- Do not use the Chlorine-based bleach. The Knife will get rusty or starts corrode, easily.
- Please wash the Knife by using warm water and a Neutral detergent with a Soft Sponge. Rinse it well and wipe off the water by using a soft dry Cloth. Do not use rough sponges such as scouring sponge, metal wire sponge and hemp sponge. Keep it in a dry place.
- Do not cut any Frozen Food. It may chip off the Blade. Please use our recommended Knife (FC-90) if you need to cut a Frozen Food.
- We recommend to sharpen your Knife, once a month to keep the Blade in sharp condition.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not leave the knife near a fire.
- Never wash or dry, using a Dish Washer or a Dish Dryer.
- Never scratch the Coated Blade with a hard thing. It will scratch off the Coating.