A tea spoon that keeps tea leaves dry when put in a container.
Cha-saji is made with diatomaceous earth, a natural material that highly absorbs moisture and controls humidity.Put it in the container together with the tea leaves to keep them dry.
1 scoop is about 3 grams of tea.
WHITE: Akita diatomaceous earth
PINK: Ishikawa Prefecture diatomaceous earth
GREEN: Akita diatomaceous earth + Ishikawa Prefecture Asagi soil
Made in Japan
Precaution for use
- You may notice a bit of powder on the surface however, this is not a problem with the quality. Due to the nature of the material, the powder is expected.
- As it is food hygiene tested, there is no harm to health even if small particles are consumed.
- There is a limit to the moisture absorption when used over time. Simply place it outside or under the sun to restore its effect.
- Please do not keep the it in water for a long time as it will lead to degradation of the material.When not in use, please store in a dry place.
- Avoid from reach of children, especially infants.
- Do not use with Coffee Beans as the beans contain oil that will stain the material.