Drying objects made of diatomaceous earth are put into small containers or bags and used as desiccants.
Place it in a seasoning container such as salt to prevent it from hardening. Although using the block over time may change its color, the quality is not affected. You may wash it with water after use and dry it under the sun.
spiral ： W70×D40×H32mm
grooved ： W35×D50×H25mm
wavy ： W50×D45×H20mm
WHITE: Akita Prefecture diatomaceous earth
PINK: Ishikawa Prefecture diatomaceous earth
GREEN: Akita Prefecture diatomaceous earth + Ishikawa Prefecture pale earth
※ All are natural materials of color.
Made in Japan
Precaution for use
- You may notice a bit of powder on the surface however, this is not a problem with the quality.
- Due to the nature of the material, the powder is expected.
- As it is food hygiene tested, there is no harm to health even if small particles are consumed.
- There is a limit to the moisture absorption when used over time. Simply place it outside or under the sun to restore its effect.
- Using it in a humid salt container may result in certain salt getting stuck to the block. Just remove the block, wash or remove the salt and you can reuse it after drying it under the sun.
- Due to certain natural minerals in the salt, the color of the block may change, however, the function is not affected.
- Please do not keep the block in water for a long time as it will lead to degradation of the material.
- When not in use, please store in a dry place.
- Avoid from reach of children, especially infants.