Food Container Square/Circle
A food container that absorbs moisture made using a natural material called diatomaceous earth.
Suitable for storage of dried food and seasonings such as sugar, salt etc.
Unused garlic and ginger can last longer when stored in this humidity controlled container.
The texture of the material creates a fresh atmosphere in the kitchen.
Food Container - M
WHITE: Akita diatomaceous earth
PINK: Ishikawa Prefecture diatomaceous earth
GREEN: Akita diatomaceous earth + Ishikawa Prefecture Asagi soil
Made in Japan
Precaution of use
- You may notice a bit of powder on the surface however, this is not a problem with the quality. Due to the nature of the material, the powder is expected.
- As it is food hygiene tested, there is no harm to health even if small particles are consumed.
- Due to certain natural minerals in the salt, the color of the block may change, however, the function is not affected.
- For medicinal herbs or items, it is alright to have it wrapped in paper to separate from the seasonings and the surface of the diatomaceous earth without affecting the moisture absorption in the container.
- To wash the food container, rinse it quickly with water and have it dried well under the sun before storing seasonings.
- Please do not keep the lid in water for a long time as it will lead to degradation of the material.
- Please do not place it in a place where water contains as it will penetrate into the insides of the container and wet the contents.
- To prevent scratches and waterproofing, the base has been coated with a thin layer of silicone.
- When not in use, please keep it in a dry place.