Stainless Steel Hook
A reusable hook made of a unique suction sheet called 'Pitasheet' , which adheres well to smooth surfaces. Can be used on smooth surfaces such as glass, stainless steel and painted metallic surfaces (such as refrigerators)
Product size : W80×D80×H35mm
Package size : W110×D140×H36mm
Product weight : 57g
Total weight (including packaging) : 60g
Weight Limit: 1kg
Material : Pita Sheet, Stainless Steel
Made in Japan
- Please remove any dust, dirt, oil or moisture from the wall mount. (Please do not use chemicals, fiber cloth or tissue paper)
- Please tear off the transparent film a the back of the product. ※ Do not touch the adhesive side, if too much dust is accumulated, the strength of the adhesive will be reduced.
- Make sure that the position of the hook is facing straight up.
- Press down firmly on the entire hook.
- Please check the sides to make sure there the hook is firmly placed onto the surface and there are no gaps in between.
- Please use it after a period of at least 10 minutes .
Where can it be attached?
- (refrigerator, washing machine, such as door) a smooth surface / glass with no irregularities, plastic, stainless steel, metal coating surface
Place that can not be used
- Curved surface that has any kind of surface treatment (such as soil-release finish) or paintwork.
- Fluorine coat surface / fiber wall with irregularities, rough surfaces which tend to peel off (cloth wall), wallpaper, sand wall, earth wall, concrete or spherical walls.
- Do not place outdoors or in places with a high degree of humidity such as bathrooms
- Do not place near a place which projects extreme heat.
- Under direct sunlight or in areas where temperatures can go up to 40 ℃ or more.
- 1kg ( for reference only. Depends on the environment and the material of the mounting location. )
Removal & Attachment
- Spray the base of the hook with water.
- After letting it stand for about 2.30 minutes, please pull the hook slowly upward.
- ※ If it is still hard to pull up, please repeat steps 1 & 2.
- ※ Be careful and please do not try to remove it by force as there may be damage to the wall or you might get hurt.
- If the adhesive surface is dirty, wash the sticky side with running water and let it air-dry overnight.
- Then following the installation instructions above, please re-attach in your new location.
- If there is still some moisture left, please dry it in a place with as little dust as possible.
- Please do not hook anything fragile or valuable such as watches, mobile phones or glass products.
- There is a potential that you could scratch the floor surface if the product falls due to insufficient adhesion.
- It is advisable to place proper protection on your floors.
- To avoid damaging the wall when removing, please be careful and follow the instructions for Removal above.
- Please avoid use in a location that might cause hurt or damage to a person or thing.