A stable, independent funnel.
A silicon holder and stainless steel funnel set that fits most sizes. The funnel is kept secure in the holder so you can easily pour even with one hand! The funnel can also be used to store solids such as beans and it can stand on its own!
External dimensions: Approximately diameter 76 x H55 mm
Lower outlet: 30 mm (internal stainless steel: 10 mm)
Product Weight: Approx. 108g
Approx. W83 x D83 x H57 mm
Total Weight: Approx. 105g
(Metal funnel) 18-8 stainless steel, (Lower funnel) silicone rubber
Temperature limit: 230 degrees Celcius
Made in Japan (stainless steel) and China (silicone)
Precaution of Use
- This product is used as a funnel. Please do not use it for any other purpose.
- When using, please use it on a flat and stable surface.
- Do not drop it from a high place or subject it to strong impact. There is a risk of deformation or damage to the stainless steel.
- Do not expose to direct fire or place near fire. There is a risk of deformation or discoloration due to heat.
- Please note that silicone may tear if it is stabbed or scratched with a sharp object.
- Please note that the color may adhere to the silicone when used for transferring dark-pigmented foods such as curry, ketchup, vinegar and vegetable juice. Always use with the stainless steel for such liquids.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
How to Care
- When using for the first time, wash with a sponge soaked in dish detergent before using.
- Although every effort has been made to smoothen the edges, for safety reasons, be sure to use a sponge, etc. instead of washing with bare hands when cleaning.
- After use, wash with a sponge with dish detergent.
- Should rusty stains ever occur, attach a cream cleanser to the sponge scrubbing brush and scrape it off to rinse it well.
- Can be used in dishwasher and dish dryer.
- Stainless steel is a metal with excellent corrosion resistance, but rust may occur depending on the usage conditions. Please note the following points to prevent rust:
- Do not leave the product with salt or oily stains on it or store it in a humid place.
- Do not leave in contact with dissimilar metals such as iron and aluminum.