Square Plate - L
Known as the most expensive metal after gold and silver, tin is very malleable and flexible. Though having nearly the whiteness of silver, it does not rust easily nor will air tarnish it readily. It is significantly antibacterial, and also known as a material with high heat conductivity. It has been believed that water in a tin container does not spoil, and tin removes excessive bitterness from sake and produces better taste. Because it is known to absorb impurities and purify water, tin wares allow you to enjoy liquor, meals, sweets, or flowers. Tin ware cooled in a refrigerator for 2-3 minutes will keep the dish fresh and cold.
NOUSAKU uses pure tin. It is common to add other metallic materials to provide durability and facilitate cutting work, but NOUSAKU uses tin without such additives. Accumulated experience of skilled craftsmen enables us to produce these unique pieces.
Square Plate L
Material : Tin (100%)
Made in Japan
Precaution of Use
- Do not use over a flame, as they have low melting points.
- Products are not to be used in microwave ovens or inside freezers.
Care & Cleaning
- Use a cloth (sponge), clean with dishwashing liquid (neutral in pH) after use.
- Do not scratch with hard brushes.
- Polish with common metal polishers, tooth paste, or baking soda to restore the shine.