SUZUMAME - cracked ice texture
Known as the most expensive metal after gold and silver, tin is very malleable and flexible. Though having nearly the whiteness of silver, it does not rust easily nor will air tarnish it readily. It is significantly antibacterial, and also known as a material with high heat conductivity. Tin ware cooled in a refrigerator for 2-3 minutes will also keep the dish fresh and cold. It is common to add other metallic materials to provide durability and facilitate cutting work, but NOUSAKU uses tin without such additives to maximize metallic property. Because tin has been known to absorb impurities and purify water, and that tin removes excessive bitterness from sake, tin cups have been used to enjoy sake from old days in Japan. Pure tin ware is hygienic, washable and safe for serving foods.
SUZUMAME is developed with rolling techiniques of pure tin. It can be used as medicine/ seasoning/ accesory tray. In 3 designs: cloth texture / cracked ice texture / washi paper texture.
Total weight : 60(g)
Material : Tin (100%)
Made in Japan
Precaution of Use
- Do not use over a flame, as they have low melting points.
- Products are not to be used in microwave ovens or inside freezers.
Care & Cleaning
- Use a cloth (sponge), clean with dishwashing liquid (neutral in pH) after use.
- Do not scratch with hard brushes.
- Polish with common metal polishers, tooth paste, or baking soda to restore the shine.