A specialized egg beating stick for a silky-smooth mix.
Breaks up and mixes egg whites smoothly with just a gentle whisk. The serrated edge allows for easy extraction of any unwanted, stringy egg white.
Compared to whisking using chopsticks, Toku is able to break the egg whites easily and smoothly.
For serving with rice, mix well to create a smooth and different taste.
Product size : W25 x D7 x H180mm
Product weight : 18g
Packaging size : W27 x D20 x H185mm
Total weight : 30g
Material : 18-8 Stainless Steel
Made in Japan
Precaution of Use
- Although a lot of thought and effort has been made to treat the edge of the head, do not wash or trace it with your bare hands.
- The cutting edge is sharp. When cleaning, be mindful of your fingers.
- Water can get inside the handle. If so, shake to remove water after cleaning.
- Do not hit or apply force. It may damage.
- Do not expose or place near direct fire.
- Please store safely away children.
How to Care
- When using for the first time, wash with sponge soaked in dish detergent before using.
- If water gets inside, hold the handle and shake to remove water.
- Stainless steel is a metal with excellent corrosion resistance, but rust may occur depending on the usage conditions. Do maintain it well, do not leave Toku with stains containing salt, oil, or high humidity places. Do not leave in contact with other metals such as iron and aluminimium.
- Do not wash with dish washer or dryer.